Logistics Africa has agents and associate offices in all SADC countries and beyond. Logistics Africa Global Logistics is the only African company to be a member of the Heavy Lift Group www.theheavyliftgroup.com , which has access to equipment and services of companies beyond the continental borders. The Heavy Lift Group is an international group of specialized heavy transport companies which combine their forces to offer the best expertise and service according to customer needs. Members of this group specialise in heavy lift transport by sea, air and overland, outsize cargo movements, crane operations, rigging, machinery installation, and large-scale project forwarding. Logistics Africa has delivered cargo comprising equipment and other goods to the DRC over the years into Kinshasa via Sea with their Strategic Business Partners Sea and to Kolwezi, Lubumbashi, Likazi and Tenke Fungurume by road. Our associates in the country at ground level alleviate language, infrastructure, administrative and cultural barriers, and easing operations within the country.
Logistics Africa Global Logistics (Pty) Ltd Infrastructure
- Associate offices Matadi / Pointe-Noire / Brazzaville / Kinshasa & Lubumbashi.
- Facilitate Exports to the DRC from worldwide & RSA via Oceanfreight / Airfreight & Roadfreight.
- Equipment & Rolling Stock include Abnormal Heavy Haulage / Trucks / Mobile Cranes.
- Additional Materials Handling Logistics support services, Rigging Services & onsite staffing.
- Prerequisite Pre-shipment inspections handled by www.sgs.co.za worldwide for Air & Sea.
- Full Customs Inspection, Clearance, In-Bond & Marine Surveying http://www.marinesurveyors.co.za/
- Port handling lay-down area, Container Storage facility, Shorthaul & Longhaul trucking inland haulage.
- Onward Carraige from Port of entry or Airport to site by suitable truck or by Barge on Congo River.
- Import Permits required on certain commodities/products, please predetermine with our experts.