The Project Department of Logistics Africa’s South African operations are equipped with highly qualified and experienced specialists within all aspects of project transportation, and in all parts of the world, offers global door-to-door turnkey services.
The philosophy is to achieve efficient and cost-effective individual transport solutions.
We make a point of simplifying our transport solutions, finding the direct way, and making things as easy as possible for the customer.
Services include everything from door-to-door land transportation, intercontinental, temporary storage, packing, documentation, erection on site and all other services connected to project deliveries.
In the past our highly skilled employees from our project division have conveyed project shipments including vast over dimensions and heavy lifts and delivered in time and to the full satisfaction of our clients.
Our Strategic Business Partners have for years co-operated with a wide range of owners, thus having access to a great variety of vessels through their Strategic Project Partners. They have dedicated and trustworthy partners in all parts of the world ensuring our customers a first class service all the way from place of production to place of final delivery.
Managing a successful transition requires project management to accept total responsibility for achieving results. The Directors of Logistics Africa International have a highly accountable approach and an attitude that the project is not over until the benefits can be realised.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Risk management and mitigation
- Transition planning and delivery
- Customer liaison and communication
- Early life support for your new operation
- Maintaining service and business continuity
- Leadership, management and motivation of the user community
- Successful track record in both operational and project management means Logistics Africa can take full responsibility for delivering results
- Project price competitiveness
- Project planning around goals and objectives